Wise Innovation - Helping small businesses

WiseInnovation was set up originally to help small UK based business to grow through sites and advice. Tips include how to reduce the cost of a website without sacrificing a professional look and where to meet other business users in the UK.

Friday, June 03, 2005

A new concept to give professional, high worth low cost websites

At WiseInnovation we have been disgusted by cost of producing and maintaining a high quality website for a small number of products.

If I sell cars in a small business with a low turnover, do I need all the frills associated with a comprehensive online shopping basket? Do I need to be able to conduct my entire sale online? Do I need the hassle of keeping it updated? Do I need the cost of maintaining it?

or

Do I simply need to be easily found and show my potential customers the information they need to decide to come and meet me, phone me or email me all at as little time and energy cost as possible?

We believe that most people in this area of business life need the second one, at least to start them off. To us and many other small businesses £15 per month to have a "dynamic" website or £30 per month to host a shopping site is unnecessary cost when the items we are dealing in are typically traded face to face anyway.

We also dont believe that you want to spend £400-£1000 on a profesional designing a site that you are going to have to spend hours of your life or much more money to maintain.

We will develop a personalised application for your home PC that will help you easily manage the items you sell and let you try out at minimal risk the benefit that being online will have for your business. So if you are a car salesman, estate agent or have any other business which you would like help to get cheaply online then get in contact with us at business@wiseinnovation.co.uk and ask for more details.